Thank you for purchasing our theme! If you have any questions which are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to ask your question at: https://themeforest.net/user/themeger
Here are some requirements for the installation of the Katen Theme.
WordPress should be installed on your website.
The memory limit of your hosting server should be at least 128MB.
Max upload size and Post max size limits of your hosting server should be at least 32MB.
Max execution time limit of your hosting server should be at least 300 seconds.
After purchasing the Katen theme, it’s recommended to download “All files & documentation” from Themeforest. Extract the downloaded .zip archive contents on your local machine (wherever you like).
1. For installing Katen theme, from your WordPress dashboard go to Appearance > Themes
2. Click the “Add New” button.
3. Click the “Upload Theme” button.
4. Unzip the theme package you downloaded from ThemeForest and select the katen.zip file by clicking the “Choose File” button.
5. And Finally, click the “Install Now” button.
Once theme installation is done, activate the theme.
Extract katen.zip archive on your local machine
Log in to your FTP program and go to the WordPress themes folder wp-content/themes
Upload extracted Katen folder in this directory
Log in to your Dashboard, then go to Appearance > Themes
Now you’ll see Katen theme in your themes list.
Once the theme is activated, please activate all the required plugins of the theme by clicking the “Begin Installing Plugins” notice in the dashboard. List of bundled plugins is given below:
Elementor Page Builder Required
Katen Elementor Addons Required
Katen Theme Post Social Share Required
Katen Theme Widgets Required
One Click Demo Import Required
Breadcrumb NavXT Optional
Contact Form 7 Optional
MC4WP: Mailchimp for WordPress Optional
Smash Balloon Social Photo Feed Optional
Widget CSS Classes Optional
1. For installing plugins, go to Appearance > Install Plugins or click on Begin installing plugins link from theme notice.
2. Check the all plugins and select Install from Bulk actions, and click the Apply button
3. All installations have been completed. Now click the Return to Required Plugins Installer link at the bottom
4. Check the all plugins and select activate from Bulk Actions, Now click the Apply button
Pleasant to say, our theme has provided the One Click Demo Installation feature For importing demo content go to Appearance > Import Demo Data and click the Import Demo button.
And hit the Continue & Import button
After the click the Install button, please wait a couple of minutes.
That’s all! 🙂
Setting "Home Page"
To determine which would be displayed as Front Page and which one as Posts Page, within your dashboard navigate to Settings > Reading and setup like on this picture below. Then click on Save Changes and basic site setup is done.
Site Icon (Favicon)
Create a Menu
You can choose what’s displayed on the homepage of your site. It can be posts in reverse chronological order (classic blog), or a fixed/static page. To set a static homepage, you first need to create two Pages. One will become the homepage, and the other will be where your posts are displayed.